Several demos will be available for Xbox Series X|S and One players for a few days only. Here is a selection of games for this event [email protected] Summer gamefest.
From now until Monday, June 27th, Microsoft is launching [email protected] Summer gamefest. A festival that consists of trying out over 30 games in different styles for Xbox Series X|S and One players. Here is the complete list.
34 game demos [email protected] on Xbox consoles
L'[email protected] Summer Game Fest is dedicated to highlighting indie games available or upcoming. And there is a package that can be opened from 34 demos, some of which will only appear in a few days. Thus, the choice is significant, but also varied. We have an interactive animated movie with Boxville, a rhythm game with MUSYNX, a roguelike with Despot’s Games, or even Overrogue, a card game with roguelite sauce.
Whichever you choose, they’re available with Xbox Series X|S or One.
- Another Crusade (Dragon Vein Studios)
- Ato (Tiny Warrior Games)
- Batora: Lost Haven (Stormmind Games)
- BattleCakes (volcanic beans)
- Boxville (Triomatic Games)
- BROCK Researcher (COWCAT)
- Broken Pieces (other experience)
- Despot Game (Konfa Games)
- Doodle God Evolution (JoyBits Games)
- Endling – Extinction is Forever (Herobeat Studios), available for pre-order
- Tormented Man (Candleman Games)
- Grid Force – Goddess Mask (Playtra Games)
- Grotto (Brainwash Gang)
- Lost Ruins (Altari Games), Available
- Metal: Hellsinger (Sunhammer AB/The Outsiders)
- MUSYNX (MUSYNX Studio)
- Nummels (Plattnip), in stock
- Overpass: Rhythm Roadtrip (Studio Bean)
- Overrogue (EXE-CREATE), available for pre-order
- PolyFury (traveller games)
- RE: CALL (maitan69)
- Richman10 (Softstar technology)
- Swim Ahead (David Evans Games)
- Torn Steel (Greylock Studio)
- Shadowrun Returns (Codeglue)
- Spiderhack (Neverjam)
- String Theory (BeautifulBee)
- Strong Moon (Chihua Games)
- Scarecrow (Waving Bear Studio)
- Hemasaurus Horror (Lauren Lemke)
- Tinykin (Splashteam)
- Wave Break (Funktronic Labs)
- Crash (Four5Six)
- Inglet (Nifflas Games)
Constantly updated selection
If you ever go to a place dedicated to these demos, you may not find all the titles mentioned. This is not a mistake on our part. Indeed, demos will appear gradually.
Most of the demos are online now, but we encourage you to come back and check out the relevant section on your console as more will be uploaded throughout the week! Please be aware that many of these demos are examples of what to expect in the final releases and do not represent the final titles. Developers will continue to update their games before they are released.