Gaston Cooney. 1 month ago
Riot Games and Microsoft have teamed up to bring free content to players in League of Legends, Valorant and more via Xbox Game Pass.
As Xbox Game Pass continues to expand its repertoire of PC games, Riot Games is finally stepping into the game. .
If you want to get your adventure off to the right start in one of Riot Games’ games, or just want to progress faster, you should consider signing up for Xbox Game Pass once the various bonuses become available.
- Read also – Xbox Game Pass: New free games on PC and consoles
For many gamers, Xbox Game Pass is the reason to buy a Microsoft console.
How does the Riot Games partnership with Xbox Game Pass work?
On June 12, it was announced that Riot Games will be offering rewards through Xbox Game Pass across all of its active games. So, there is League of Legends, Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics and Valorant.
A monthly subscription will cost you about 10 euros per month. Once your subscription becomes active and your Riot Games account is linked to Xbox Game Pass, you will receive free rewards while you play.
Riot Games Xbox Game Pass Rewards
Rewards for multiple games from Riot Games will be available on Xbox Game Pass, including Valorant and League of Legends.
- League of Legends: All champions (over 160 in total) will be given to players for free, plus access to each new champion upon release.
- Valorant: All Agents (18 in total) are provided to players for free, as well as access to every new Agent upon release.
- Teamfight Tactics: Access to some Tier 1 Little Legends to equip in the game.
- Wild Rift: All champions (over 80 in total) are being given away to players for free, as well as access to each new champion as it is released.
- Legends of Runeterra: Access to Foundation Packs to Build In-Game Decks
When will the Riot Games and Xbox Game Pass partnership start?
Bonus content related to the partnership between Microsoft and Riot Games will launch in winter 2022, so you still have a few months to think before considering adding a new subscription to your monthly spending.
We don’t have a specific date yet at the time of this writing, but we’ll be sure to update it when it does.