Proofpoint, Inc announces the launch of its Intelligent Compliance Platform. This platform offers companies state-of-the-art compliance guarantees, making it easier for companies to defend themselves legally. The platform provides business leaders with next-generation collection, classification, detection, prevention, search, e-discovery, monitoring, and predictive analytics. Powered by artificial intelligence (AI), it relies on Proofpoint’s proprietary machine learning (ML) engine, designed to meet complex compliance and information management obligations.
Proofpoint AI and machine learning technologies are changing the world of compliance and making it more efficient through automation. The platform provides access to intuitive controls for compliance, insider threat prevention, and data management to classify and predict risks across a wide range of digital communication channels: files, emails, and terminal activities. Compliance, IT, information management and legal teams can gain a clearer view and access information with accuracy and context. This allows you to adapt to growing volumes of corporate data by identifying and preventing regulatory risks in real time.
The new compliance platform is based on several Proofpoint solutions:
• Proofpoint Capture: Modernizes data capture from the most risky and popular collaboration communication platforms.
• Proofpoint Patrol: Ensures full compliance and reputational protection for employee social media accounts by monitoring, correcting and reporting social media policy violations at scale with smart classifiers, automated workflows and intuitive reporting.
• Proofpoint Track: Provides full visibility into the capture stream to ensure that collected messages are received by downstream services such as repositories and monitoring tools.
• Proofpoint Archive: Simplifies storage, search, discovery, monitoring, and access to end user data with a cloud-based archive that provides a secure and scalable central repository.
• Proofpoint Discover: Facilitates electronic discovery and case management with powerful built-in search, advanced dashboards and visualizations, free export, and legal custody.
• Proofpoint Surveillance: Complies with corporate and regulatory requirements by monitoring subordinates and using hundreds of advanced detection scenarios to detect communication risks early.
• Proofpoint Automate: Applies advanced machine learning solutions to your security and compliance system to help you dramatically reduce false positives in data collection, monitoring, research, discovery, and surveillance.
Existing customers can take advantage of Proofpoint’s Intelligent Compliance Platform in two ways. Compliance professionals and lawyers can reduce content review time for controlled messages by up to 84% to improve efficiency. To improve efficiency, sentiment analysis of communication data, along with various machine learning models, can proactively detect organizational misconduct to protect customers from insider risk and regulatory fines.
Benefits for clients include:
• Unified data collection and storage. Customers can easily manage content across a variety of communication platforms including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Meta, LinkedIn, Slack, Instagram and Twitter. API-based content collection is automatically centralized with an extensible platform that uses all types of data, including audio, video, and text. Content tracking provides a complete audit trail that collates and analyzes data in transit for anomalies from source to destination.
• Automated Real-Time Risk Detection in Digital Communications: Clients can automate the discovery of communication trends to determine the source of controlled insider risk. Customers can actively monitor sensitive data and receive notifications of regulatory violations.
• Deduplication monitoring. Compliance, IT, and legal professionals can significantly reduce data review time by bypassing pre-flagged content (such as replies and forwards).
• Detection and classification of data using artificial intelligence. Customers can interactively track historical communication data with advanced visualizations, intelligent conversations, and built-in keyword search capabilities.